Sunday, October 26, 2008

There is no such thing as too many tattoos for Catie. She asked for the tattoos to be placed on her stomach because she ran out of room on her arms. Hopefully she will grow out of this before her teenage years...

Grandma Moe and her friend Jill visited for the weekend. Jill was hoping to see the elephant Kelly, as she has a painting that Kelly made (we are quite curious as what this painting looks like!). Our timing could not have been better... just as we walked into the zoo, Kelly was performing some tricks for an audience. Above she is "waving" with her trunk, and below, she is taking a bow.



Here's Abster, with her new hat. Check out the video below of her crawling...

Having guests in town gives us an excuse to go to various attractions around town. On Sunday, we also went to the Aquarium. The kids had a blast and I think we were all worn out by the end of the day. Below, Jackson and Catie are being "Scientists" and identifying the various fish with their guide.

Here is some footage of Abby crawling...

1 comment:

Napton's said...

Great video of Abby. I often wish that I had video taped my kids more when they were little. I suppose Ella wouldn't like it if I asked her to crawl around so I could tape her crawling now.